Date & Time
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Wembley Golf Course
International Day of the Disabled Person – Inclusive Golf Clinic
Empower Golf Australia is proud to host a Come and Try Golf clinic at Wembley Golf Course, as part of our Charity Handcycle Fundraising Day in celebration of the International Day of the Disabled Person. Come and Try Golf clinics are the ideal way to introduce new people to golf for the first time, or reintroduce former players to the game they love, after accident or illness.
Players of all abilities have to opportunity to try golf, the amazing ParaGolfer and other adaptive equipment. Expert tuition will be on hand to ensure everyone gets the most out of the day.
The clinic only runs from 11:30am to 12:30pm, but there is plenty of time to relax and chat to the other players.
While we would like you to join the golfing community, we acknowledge that you are already part of a community. To this end, Empower Golf always welcomes your family and friends to join you at the clinic.
Please ensure you register below and send any enquiries to Tom Hughson – email@example.com
All Upcoming Events at this Venue
- Come & Try Golf - Wembley Downs WA – 25 October 2018 - 25/10/2018 - 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Come & Try Golf - Wembley Downs WA – 1 November 2018 - 01/11/2018 - 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Come & Try Golf - Wembley Downs WA – 22 November 2018 - 22/11/2018 - 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Come & Try Golf - Wembley Downs WA – 27 November 2018 - 27/11/2018 - 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Come & Try Golf - Wembley Downs WA – 4 December 2018 - 04/12/2018 - 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Come & Try Golf - Wembley Downs WA – 11 December 2018 - 11/12/2018 - 10:00 am - 11:00 am