Date & Time
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Top Golf – Inclusive Golf Clinic
Inclusive Golf Clinic
Empower Golf is hosting a Come and Try Golf Clinic at the amazing Top Golf Range, to introduce people living with a disability to Golf. Our Come and Try Golf clinics are the ideal way to introduce new people to golf for the first time, or to reintroduce former players to the game they love, after accident or illness.
Players of all abilities will have the opportunity to try golf, the amazing ParaGolfer and other adaptive equipment under the guidance or PGA Professional Grant Garrison and Empower Golfs Coach Ben Tullipan.
The clinic runs from 10.00am to 12.00pm, so there is plenty of time to relax and chat to the other players. Tickets are free for first time players. First time players should contact Ben Tullipan to arrange a ticket, please email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
While we would like you to join the golfing community, we acknowledge that you are already part of a community. To this end, Empower Golf always welcomes your family and friends to join you at the clinic.Please Note – Clinics are held on the open range and will be weather dependant.
Please ensure you register below and send any enquiries to Ben Tullipan – email@example.com
Places Limited!! Book Now!!/a>
All Upcoming Events at this Venue
- Come & Try Golf - Topgolf QLD – 12 July 2021 - 12/07/2021 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Come & Try Golf - Topgolf QLD – 2 August 2021 - 02/08/2021 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Come & Try Golf - Topgolf QLD – 6 September 2021 - 06/09/2021 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Come & Try Golf - Topgolf QLD – 11 October 2021 - 11/10/2021 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Come & Try Golf - Topgolf QLD – 8 November 2021 - 08/11/2021 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Come & Try Golf - Topgolf QLD – 6 December 2021 - 06/12/2021 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm