Date & Time
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
RACV Royal Pines Resort
Royal Pines Golf Club – Inclusive Golf Clinic
Inclusive Golf Clinic
Empower Golf is hosting a Come and Try Golf Clinic at the beautiful RACV Royal Pines Golf Course, to introduce people living with a disability to Golf. Our Come and Try Golf clinics are the ideal way to introduce new people to golf for the first time, or to reintroduce former players to the game they love, after accident or illness.
Players of all abilities will have the opportunity to try golf, the amazing ParaGolfer and other adaptive equipment under the guidance or PGA Professional Ian Jones and Empower Golfs Coach Ben Tullipan.
The clinic runs from 11.00am to 1.00pm, so there is plenty of time to relax and chat to the other players. Tickets are free for first time players. First time players should contact Ben Tullipan to arrange a ticket, please email him at: email@example.com
While we would like you to join the golfing community, we acknowledge that you are already part of a community. To this end, Empower Golf always welcomes your family and friends to join you at the clinic.Please Note – Clinics are held on the open range and will be weather dependant.
Please ensure you register below and send any enquiries to Ben Tullipan – firstname.lastname@example.org
Places Limited!! Book Now!!/a>
All Upcoming Events at this Venue
- Come & Try Golf - Royal Pines QLD – 3 December 2020 - 03/12/2020 - 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Come & Try Golf - Royal Pines QLD – 4 February 2021 - 04/02/2021 - 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Come & Try Golf - Royal Pines QLD – 4 March 2021 - 04/03/2021 - 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Come & Try Golf - Royal Pines QLD – 1 April 2021 - 01/04/2021 - 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Come & Try Golf - Royal Pines QLD – 6 May 2021 - 06/05/2021 - 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Come & Try Golf - Royal Pines QLD – 3 June 2021 - 03/06/2021 - 10:30 am - 12:30 pm