Date & Time
2:30 pm - 3:15 pm
North Adelaide Golf Club
Inclusive Golf Clinic
Empower Golf Australia is proud to host a Come and Try Golf clinic for people living with a disability at North Adelaide Golf Club. Come and Try Golf clinics introduce new people to golf for the first time, or reintroduce former players to the game they love, after accident or illness.
Players of all abilities have the opportunity to try golf and adaptive equipment on the practise area. Expert tuition from North Adelaide Golf Club’s own Blind and Disability Trained Golf Professional, Jamie Clutterham, will be on hand to ensure everyone gets the most out of the day.
Please note, unlike the majority of Empower Golf’s clinics, a ParaGolfer will NOT be available for the clinic.
The clinic runs from 2:30pm to 3:15pm, but there is plenty of time to relax and chat to the other players.
While we would like you to join the golfing community, we acknowledge that you are already part of a community. To this end, Empower Golf always welcomes your family and friends to join you at the clinic.
Please ensure you register below and send any enquiries to James Gribble – email@example.com
All Upcoming Events at this Venue
- Come & Try Golf – North Adelaide Golf Club SA – 3 August 2018 - 03/08/2018 - 2:30 pm - 3:15 pm
- Come & Try Golf – North Adelaide Golf Club SA – 10 August 2018 - 10/08/2018 - 2:30 pm - 3:15 pm
- Come & Try Golf – North Adelaide Golf Club SA – 17 August 2018 - 17/08/2018 - 2:30 pm - 3:15 pm
- Come & Try Golf – North Adelaide Golf Club SA – 24 August 2018 - 24/08/2018 - 2:30 pm - 3:15 pm
- Come & Try Golf – North Adelaide Golf Club SA – 31 August 2018 - 31/08/2018 - 2:30 pm - 3:15 pm